Suzhou Liansheng Exhibition Advertising Material & Equipment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Roll Up,Pop Up,Brochure Holder,A Board,Poster Frame
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Xu Juliana
  • Company Name : Suzhou Liansheng Exhibition Advertising Material & Equipment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-512-66308987
  • Fax : 86-512-66308528
  • Address : Jiangsu,SuZhou,5#Hean Rd.,Puzhuang Town,Wuzhong District,Suzhou,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 215105

Mesh Flyer Brochure Holder Catalogue Stand

Mesh Flyer Brochure Holder Catalogue Stand
Product Detailed
Mesh Flyer Brochure Holder Catalogue Stand 1 easy to carry 2 can store the brochure 3 widely used 4 light weight

 Mesh Flyer Brochure Holder Catalogue Stand

 Quick Details:

Product:

  Double/Single Catalog Shelf

Item NO.:

  LS-PCS-S/D

Material:

  Aluminum,Nylon,Carbonfiber

Color:

  Silver

N.W.:

 25mm: 1.06/1.43kg

G.W.:

 25mm:1.26/1.68kg

Normal Graphic Size:

  Standard A4

Packing:

  1pc/OXFORD bag/10pcs/CTN(55*20*45)/12.6kg

Packing & Delivery

♦Packing details:1pc/oxford bag/10 pcs/ctn(55*20*45)12.6kg

♦Delivery details:10--25days after depoist

Trade Terms

1)T/T 30% in advance ,the rest 70% against the B/L Copy Faxed

2)L/C

Company Information and Product Pictures

We are a factory specializing in all kinds of  display equipments ,including pocket catalogue shelf ,catalogue shelf model FT,L banner ,X banner ,snap frame ,roll up banner ,promotion table and so on .All of our products are of high  quality and reasonable price .They haved passed ISO9001 and SGS certification .They are widely used in shopping store ,hotle ,supermarket ,bank and many other crowded  places .

 At the same time ,we offer the OEM, ODM service .

 Any question ,please let us know by E-MAIL ,MSN  and so on .We welcome home and  abroad customer !

Our business lines:

Roll Up Stand

X Banner

L Banner

Brochure Holder

Pop Up Stand

Snap Frame

Flag Pole

Flying Banner

Top Bar

A Board

Tripod

Post stand

Company name: Suzhou Fox Exhibition Advertising Material &Equipment Co.,Ltd

Address :5#Rd.,Puzhuang Town,Wuzhong District,Suzhou,China

Tel :++86 512 66308987   Fax :++86 512 66308528

Website: www.lianshengdisplay.com.cn

Mesh Flyer Brochure Holder Catalogue Stand



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.