Suzhou Liansheng Exhibition Advertising Material & Equipment Co., Ltd.
Main products:Roll Up,Pop Up,Brochure Holder,A Board,Poster Frame
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Ms. Xu Juliana
  • Company Name : Suzhou Liansheng Exhibition Advertising Material & Equipment Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-512-66308987
  • Fax : 86-512-66308528
  • Address : Jiangsu,SuZhou,5#Hean Rd.,Puzhuang Town,Wuzhong District,Suzhou,China
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 215105

Telescopic Easel Stand

Telescopic Easel Stand
Product Detailed
Telescopic Easel Stand 1.High stability and easy to carry 2.Flexible and move easily 3.Height can be adjustable

Telescopic Easel Stand  

Quick Details: 

Place of Origin:China(Mainland) 

Brand Name: Fox

Item No: LS-TRI


Color :Silver/Black



Packing & Delivery

Packing Details:57*32*42cm(15pcs/ctn)

Delivery Details:15-25days after deposit

Trade Terms

T/T 30% in advance ,the rest 70%against the B/L Copy Faxed.


Key Benefit

A display stand for presenting pictures and signs.Telescopic legs for height adjustable.Also ,we aupply customized as per your requirements.

Company Information and Product Pictures

We are a factory specializing in all kinds of  display equipments ,including pocket catalogue shelf ,catalogue shelf model FT,L banner ,X banner ,snap frame ,roll up banner ,promotion table and so on .All of our products are of high  quality and reasonable price .They haved passed ISO9001 and SGS certification .They are widely used in shopping store ,hotle ,supermarket ,bank and many other crowded  places .

 At the same time ,we offer the OEM, ODM service .

 Any question ,please let us know by E-MAIL ,MSN  and so on .We welcome home and  abroad customer !

Company name: Suzhou Fox Exhibition Advertising Material &Equipment Co.,Ltd

Address :5#Rd.,Puzhuang Town,Wuzhong District,Suzhou,China

Tel :++86 512 66308987   Fax :++86 512 66308528


Telescopic Easel Stand

Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.